Penguin 700 Series of Coin Deposit Systems
CTcoin’s development engineers and designers have focused on making a high-speed coin counting machine working at an extremely low noise level. The Penguin machines are based out of a unique design being easy to use and suitable for most modern interiors.
The reliable cash deposit machine
CTcoin’s 5th generation alloy sensor technology ensures the highest counting accuracy and rejects foreign coins, counterfeit coins and tokens.
Designer from Bang & Olufsen
As a result of CTcoin’s long tradition of product development combined with a successful collaboration with Bang & Olufsen designer David Lewis, a new generation of self-service cash deposit machines has been introduced. Penguin + models 726 have higher speed, lower noise level and more options to choose from.
- 7” touch screen
- 24 volt running machine
- USB Connection
Penguin 700 offers all the well-known CTcoin advantages
- Counting of up to 20 different coin denominations.
- Rejection of foreign coins, counterfeit coins, tokens.
- 2 different coin denominations can be shown.
- Automatic coin feeding (conveyor belt).
- Tilt sensor for easy cleaning of coin rail.
- Programmable bag stops (by number or weight).
- Battery back-up.
- Interface RS 232 (PC connection).
- CTcoin’s patented hopper cleaning system.
- Rail-stop function.
- Programmable fee system.
- Penguin 709 – Coin counting and sorting machine for sorting into 9 coin bags or drawers.
- Penguin 728 – Coin counter. Non sorting. Puts the counted mixed coins into 8 bags.
Optional: Rear-load (R) and Vault (V)
Penguin 709 brochure
Penguin 709 S/R/V brochure
Penguin 726 brochure
Penguin 726 S/R/V brochure
Penguin 726 T brochure