The Zebra Series of Coin Counting and Sorting Machines
A unique line of table-top machines
The Zebra models have a larger capacity and integrated inspection tray with a cleaning system to ensure the best possible handling of coins.
CTcoin’s 5th generation alloy sensor technology boasts the highest counting accuracy which rejects foreign coins, counterfeit coins, tokens etc.
Improved features in the next generation
- Coin feeder for large quantities of coins.
- Large inspection tray with cleaning system.
- Improved reject of foreign coins, tokens etc.
The Pelican 300 series offers all of the well-known CTcoin advantages
- Counts up to 1100 coins/minute.
- Counting of up to 20 different coin denominations.
- Rejection of foreign coins, counterfeit coins, tokens etc.
- 2 different coin denominations can be shown in the two-line display.
- Tilt sensor for easy cleaning of coin rail.
- Programmable bag stops (by number or weight).
- Battery back-up.
- Coin tubing and bagging programme.
- Programmable fee system.
- Zebra 301 – Value counter. Counts the value of mixed coin denominations.
- Zebra 305 – Coin counter and sorter. Sorts up to 5 denominations.
- Zebra 309 – Coin counter and sorter. Sorts into 9 outlets.
- Zebra 309 E – Coin counter and sorter. Sort the coins into 9 outlets. Escrow function.
- Zebra 309 ED – Coin sorter. Same as Zebra 309 SR, but with 10 extra collecting drawers.
Get in direct contact with the world’s no 1 coin counting and sorting machine manufacturer
Contact me if you want to know more about the The Zebra Series of Coin Counting and Sorting Machines. We would be delighted to assist you in pursuing the ideal solution for your business.
Søren Krog | Managing Director and Partner
Tel: +45 6312 7556 | E-mail: email@example.com
Want to know more about the The Zebra Series of Coin Counting and Sorting Machines? - Contact us today!