Corona virus policy at CTcoin
“Business as usual” – But actions against the virus
At CTcoin A/S we want to help limit the risk of Covid-19 and at the same time keep the wheels running for all our customers, partners and suppliers.
Although we operate as “normal” we have taken a number of measures limiting the risk of spreading Covid-19 virus.
We have decided that:
- All employees who have the possibility can work from home.
- As usual we will keep the phones open so you can ask questions, order and get support.
- We have limited our travel activities. Your sales responsible can always be met over the phone, webcam or via skype (or similar).
- Our production is operating as normal, but we have initiated measures to reduce the risk of infection.
- We encourage our customers, suppliers and partners not to come to the factory unless absolutely necessary.
- We will keep our customers, suppliers and other partners up to date with the situation and will contact you again if significant changes occur in our workflows.
These measures apply until further notice.
If you have any questions, get in touch with your usual contact person.
Take good care of yourself and each other out there.
Søren Krog, CEO