The Zebra Series of Coin Counting and Sorting Machines
A unique line of table-top machines
The Zebra models have a bigger capacity and integrated inspection tray with cleaning system to ensure the best handling of the coins.
CTcoin’s 5th generation alloy sensor technology ensures highest counting accuracy and rejects foreign coins, counterfeit coins, tokens etc.
Improved features in the next generation
- Coin feeder for large quantities of coins.
- Large inspection tray with cleaning system.
- Improved reject of foreign coins, tokens etc.
The Pelican 300 series offers all the well-known CTcoin advantages
- Counts up to 1100 coins/minute.
- Counting of up to 20 different coin denominations.
- Rejection of foreign coins, counterfeit coins, tokens etc.
- 2 different coin denominations can be shown in the two line display.
- Tilt sensor for easy cleaning of coin rail.
- Programmable bag stop (by number or weight).
- Battery back-up.
- Coin tubing and bagging programme.
- Programmable fee system.
- Zebra 301 – Value counter. Counts the value of mixed coin denominations.
- Zebra 305 – Coin counter and sorter. Sorts up to 5 denominations.
- Zebra 309 – Coin counter and sorter. Sorts into 9 outlets.
- Zebra 309 E – Coin counter and sorter. Sort the coins into 9 outlets. Escrow function.
- Zebra 309 ED – Coin sorter. Same as Zebra 309 SR, but with 10 extra collecting drawers.
Zebra 305 brochure
Zebra 309 brochure