The Pelican 300 Series of Coin Counters
A unique line of table-top machines
The Pelican 300 is CTcoins series of high quality mixed coin counters based on the rail principle. It detects and sorts out false and foreign coins/tokens etc. The design is created in a successful collaboration with Bang & Olufsen designer David Lewis
The reliable coin counting machine
CTcoin’s 5th generation alloy sensor technology ensures highest counting accuracy and rejects foreign coins, counterfeit coins, tokens etc. rejects foreign coins, counterfeit coins and tokens.
All the well-known CTcoin advantages
- Speed: Up to 1100 coins/minute.
- Noise reducing material (30% reduction).
- Non-sorting or sorting of up to 9 coin denominations.
- Counting of up to 20 different coin denominations.
- Rejection of foreign coins, counterfeit coins, tokens etc.
- Different coin denominations can be shown in the two line display.
- Tilt sensor for easy cleaning of coin rail.
- Programmable bag stop (by number or weight).
- Coin tubing and bagging program.
- Battery back-up
- Programmable fee system.
- And many more…
- Pelican 301 – Mixed coin counting machine with reject function.
- Pelican 305 – Coin counter and sorter. Sorting of up to 5 denominations.
- Pelican 309 – Coin counter and sorter. Sorting of up to 9 denominations..
- Pelican 309 E – Same but with recount function.
- Pelican 309 ED – Same as E but with 10 extra collecting drawers.
Pelican 301 brochure
Pelican 309 brochure