Compac OEM Series
The Compac is newly patented and compact coin module that will soon be launched after a series of internal and marketing tests. Using the standard communication protocol (SDK protocol) from CTcoin and thus resulting in a low cost, reliable, durable and above all, accurate coin counter module – specially designed for OEM purposes.
The CTcoin sensor can handle up to 20 coin denominations (differentiated by material or size):
- Shows quantity per denomination, and value per denomination
- Total value
- Reject of counterfeit and foreign coins (tested and approved for EURO by DG ECFIN)
- RS 232 interface to CTcoin SDK protocol
- Technical data sheet Compac
Why choose Compac for your next project?
- Durable and reliable
- High acurracy and security
- Sorting of up to 8 denominations
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Own calibration instead of template based
Compac for professional coin applications!
With a coin speed of 230-300 cpm, it fills a gap in the market where there is a need for smaller accurate, duarable and no-jam bulk coin counting and sorting.
The Compac somes as non-sorting, with 5 denomination passive sorting and 8 denomination passive sorting outlets.
Product applications are within ATM, cash deposit units, transport, parking, retail back and front office systems.
Available for more than 50 currencies and based on factory/own calibrations and not locked to fixed templates.
With dimensions of, H: 144 mm, W: 201 mm, D: 158 mm, the Compac is the smallest professional coin counter OEM module in the market.
The Compac is patented under patent number PCT/DK2017/050341 and PCT/DK2018/050176